Streamlined app simplifies mobile reservations, increases customer satisfaction
Improved user experience
Intuitive UI increased users’ ability to find relevant locations, bookings and special offers.
Higher customer satisfaction
Implementing missing functionality made the rental process faster and easier and improved the CSAT rating.
Custom AEM workflows provided administrative flexibility, accelerating website updates.
Easier systems maintenance
Seamless integration between multiple content systems smoothed out the publishing process.
“TA Digital’s ability to quickly ramp up and their dependable AEM resource pool were key contributing factors for the success of this engagement. I’m happy to recommend them for AEM implementations.”
Anthony D’Angiolillo, Director, Web Architecture
Hertz, an American car-rental company, needed help with their user experience, as well as the design and development of responsive templates and the development of a mobile app.
- Increasing expectations in service quality and feedback for add-on services by customers
- Lack of essential resources to work with the digital toolset
- Need to migrate content to a better platform
- Complex structure with numerous systems, a sub-optimal codebase, legacy data and several backend layers
After a thorough audit of the services that Hertz provides its customers, we identified prime touchpoints and drivers for user conversions:
- Enhanced user journey to improve user experience
- Responsive, engaging site design
- Mobile app for Hertz RentACar
- Improved omnichannel customer experience
- Integrated multiple systems by unifying with AEM
- Accelerator-supported content migration